Monday, June 23, 2008

first betty donelly professional photoshoot is a wrap..

hi again

on 23 june 2008 i got up at about 5:30 AM to get ready for the shoot..i also had an audition planned in the same location, so i had to pack my gear as well...

i thought it would be cool to have my little amp and two guitars with me as well as a mike stand and of course..a mike..one guitar is an electro-acoustic black stagg guitar and the other is the Ultracure, designed by Robert Smith from the cure...so be sure to check out these photos once i've put them up..

i especially want to thank my mother for being so kind to drive me there..it wasn't far...but it was rush hour and just the fact that she had to get out of bed so early for me was just very nice of her...

so we did more than 300 pictures which i will get to see tomorrow...i can't wait!...

it'll be a fantastic way to spice up my myspace and other social networking pages...and they'll be part of great promo packages or press kits to send out to clubs and venues for landing gig contracts...

yesterday i made some changes to the song 'my untouchable friend' and started writing two new songs...more on that later..

stay tuned..

betty

No comments: