Friday, April 16, 2010

a new Betty Donelly is emerging

hello dear friend

it sure has been an awful long time that i posted something on my blog ...

the reason for this may be that i vowed last year to take more actions in the offline world and not so much bother about my chart ranks!

it was surely a big shame that while i neglected my online activities more and more, i got less and less messages and comments from friends ... i should and really will reconnect with those fine people out there ... especially on http://www.myspace.com/bettydonelly where i have most friends ...

in the offline world my connection skills are still poor and weak and as i work always from home and at the cultural center where i dance i don't have much time or energy left to go out there at night and into the world !

so i still find myself alone and most disturbingly, without band ...

my gender situation must play an important role in that i don't attract musicians maybe because they are afraid to be connected with someone who stands out of normality as much as i do ...

oh yes , last saturday we did a great dance performance in the context of a festival, ... our show was great, i had to open the dance, dancing to my own recorded music ... there were two other dancers, including my choreographer who had taken on the role as dancer ..

the two other songs where mine as well and i got to play them live, which was good!

i must say i had magic moments with Myriam, until she started using her cell phone and something broke inside of me and we drifted away from each other the rest of the night ...

her contract is over now ...but maybe she will return in some months from now, to start dancing with us..

i was heart broken when i got home and had loud crying spells which continued the following day ..

i know the reason i cried is that that magic between Myriam and i was gone in that moment but the fact i had started taking hormone gel and anti-testosterone pills has a big influence on my crying like a child but not only that ...

sometimes i just get such uncontrollable laughter kicks that you would think i'd gone mad or so hehe ...!

yes i have only started taking the mones at the beginning of the month of march, but there's already a big difference ...like my pants that i feel are already starting to get difficulties wrapping them around my butt!

well ... that's it for now !

i was letting myself go a bit on the worldwide interweb but i am slowly entering the zone again ...

feel free to comment and friends of my blog, ...i know you are out there so...

don't be shy!
post me a reply!

Light and Love

Betty Donelly

No comments: