Monday, May 10, 2010

into The Void ! (part1)

hello dear reader

ok .. last friday .. musta been up at 5:30 AM or so ...
i always am such an early bird ..

by 9 AM it was time to arrange the finishing touches ..

i was going places! .. i wanted this workshop to work for me so much ! .. and so it was done ...

at noon i engaged in my spiritual quest ... i sat on the train to rotterdam
the train went by the antwerp province, and then the south of the netherlands, ...

anyway i had to switch trains and arrived an hour too early ! .. so i had like the time to explore the village ...

anyhoo ..

the lady from the workshop took me to my sleeping quarters for the night , which were situated in a special house that seemed to be maintained by another lady, who did this service for bikers in transit and such ...

we talked for quite some time ... we drank coffee .. she asked me if i wanted to explore the city on my own and i said yes ...

soon after, eightish like time in the grey damp evening, i found myself puffing a doobie in the only coffeeshop in town ..

i had such a great time there ...

i talked with some boys .. and gave my business card to the lady of the coffeeshop ...

they had like several puters and they'd charge 1€ per hour for the internet ..

so that got my mind spinning ... i sat behind the puter and started doing some promotion and sending some messages to friends ..

after i sat down some more in the couch ... there were several couches in one of the corners .. and at closing time i went to a bar ...

more to come ...

Betty Donelly

No comments: